Welcome to Healthy Casco Bay! Healthy Casco Bay is the local Healthy Maine Partnership for a number of communities in the greater Casco Bay area including Cumberland, Chebeague Island, Falmouth, Freeport, Gray, Long Island, New Gloucester, North Yarmouth, Pownal, and Yarmouth. Healthy Casco Bay’s mission is to reduce tobacco use, increase physical activity, encourage healthy nutrition, and prevent substance abuse among Maine residents in the region.
We are here to help you:
• Build coalitions to make changes in policy and the built environment
(sidewalks, bike lanes, skate parks, etc) which support healthy
• Create physical activity, nutrition or tobacco-free living programs
for kids & adults.
• Provide programming and presentations on health themes.
• Plan & execute events (health fairs, bike safety training, trail
• Assess community resources & develop action plans to use or
• Find the resources you need to promote physical activity and better nutrition, and to discourage tobacco, alcohol and substance abuse.
We want you to get involved! Do you have an idea connected to improving wellness among residents of your town?
Drop a line or call!